Circus Factory are hiring a Building Officer. Please note this is a CE Scheme position.
Circus Factory seeks to fill the position of Building Officer. Ideal candidates will have good communication skills, a passion for the creative arts, and ability to work with a team, and on their own initiative.
Duties of the Circus Factory Building Officer
This is a developmental opportunity, no experience necessary. Accredited training will be provided to support your career.
Circus Factory is an organisation dedicated to elevating Ireland’s Circus Arts to ambitious new heights through innovation and creativity. We are excited to be expanding our team in 2024. Circus Factory is an equal opportunity employer.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out general maintenance and building oversight at Circus Factory, Centre Park Road, Cork
- Monitoring health and safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining the space to a high standard
- Evaluations and reporting
- Ensuring that storage spaces, kitchen, and cupboards are kept in a neat, tidy and safe condition
- Maintaining the ramp, flower boxes and exterior to a high standard
- General Operative responsibilities associated with the roll-out of programmes & events.
Desired Skills of the Building Officer
- Using Google Suite
- Communications and forward planning
- Willingness to learn and engage with the community
- General DIY abilities
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with position you are asking about in the subject of the email.
Closing date Jan 19th. Interviews in February.
Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over and in receipt of a qualifying social welfare payment for 1 year or more or 18 years and over for certain disadvantaged groups. Your eligibility will have to be verified by the Department.
You can register your interest by selecting the ‘Register your interest’ button or you can contact a case officer in your local Intreo Centre.
Other positions we are currently hiring for: