Circus Factory seeks to fill the position of Youth and Social Circus Coordinator [maternity cover] to continue the development of these programmes. Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills, have a high degree of computer literacy, a passion for the creative arts, and ability to work with a team, and on their own initiative. Desired, but not required, would be a working knowledge of youth circus and experience working within marginalised communities.
Job Title: Youth & Social Circus Coordinator [maternity cover]
Wage Rate: €12,400 [pro rata for 9 months] Hours per week: 16 hrs
Working days: Flexible working hours
Term of Contract: 9 months
Duties of the Social Circus and Youth Coordinator
- Maintaining calendar
- Tutor rosters and class planning
- Budget Management
- Management and filing of social media content including necessary permissions.
- Email communications and weekly meetings
- Engaging with and expanding upon community partnerships
- Sourcing and applying for funding opportunities
- Using Google Suite
- Document filing
- Calendar Scheduling
- Communications and Forward planning
- Funding experience at local, national and international levels
Applications close on Monday 29th January 2024 at 5pm.
Interviews will be held in February/March 2024.
Please email email@example.com with a CV and cover letter.
Please include your name and the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Circus Factory is an organisation dedicated to elevating Ireland’s Circus Arts to ambitious new heights through innovation and creativity. We are hiring maternity cover for our Social Circus and Youth Coordinator. Circus Factory is an equal opportunity employer.