Wow, can you believe Pitch’d 22 is over? Us neither! Months of planning and 3 weekends of circus and street art joy are done for another year, and we’re already looking at Pitch’d 23! Before we look forward, let’s look at some highlights for this year:
- 75 artists, 19 technicians, 27 Volunteers
- We made new partnerships and held performances with Dance Cork Firkin Crane and The Everyman Cork
- We sold out multiple shows and held an outdoor fire cabaret with 200+ people in attendance
- Held groundbreaking workshops
- A brand new website designed by Revolution.ie
- A beautiful programme and other printed materials by FLCO design
- 16 sponsors and partners
There are so many people to thank that made this festival possible and we know that we would run out of characters if we started naming them all.
So to who ever is reading this post, thank you for supporting and attending our wonderful festival and we hope to see you again next year!
While we plan the 6th edition of Pitch’d, we’ll be sharing photos and video content from Pitch’d 22 on Instagram and Facebook to keep you entertained. and excited for next year
In the meanwhile join a class and try something new with Circus Factory Cork.
See you next year,
Megan, Izzy, Cormac and Karen